Do you have questions about our products and services?
Our experts will advise you.
In our plant in Altötting our workers produce unit weights in machine mould casting ranging from 0.1 to 300 kilograms and in hand-mould casting ranging from 0.1 to 1,600 kilograms. The technical production capacity is around 3000 tons annually.
ESTERER Gießerei GmbH
Estererstraße 12, D-84503 Altötting
We can especially empathize that our advantage is our broad range of materials, which goes from steel casting (unalloyed or high-alloyed) to chilled iron, grey iron and spheroidal iron.
We offer our clients an additional value by combining hand and machine moulding coming from the same company.
The high-level of know-how of our qualified workers, which we mostly trained in our company, is the basis for the success of our long-lasting business tradition.
As a systemic supplier, we additionally cover the production and further processing of castings along the complete value-added chain.
The Esterer Foundry Ltd. stands for security of supply for our clients, which mainly work in the area of engineering and plant construction and in the areas of construction / stones / soils.
This applies for serial production as well as for secure production processes of individual castings and prototypes.
The most important added value for our business partners is a one-stop-shop service of the highest quality: professional processing at construction and materials, high process security also for complex demands, certified quality and short delivery times.
As we have a high in-house real net output ratio (construction of patterns, product development, foundry, heat treatment, non-destructive inspections and mechanical processing), we possess the necessary knowledge to offer our clients cast products of the highest quality and according to highly diverse needs.
Our close cooperation with our affiliated plant in Wurzen enables our clients to have unlimited access to the services of both companies and all this with the aid of the same accustomed contact people.
Facility park in the plant Altötting
Four mid-frequency induction furnaces with a holding capacity of 500 kg, 1,000 kg, 1,600 kg and 2,200 kg liquid iron.
Groups of materials
- Cast steel (with or without alloys)
- Duplex stainless steel
- Nickel base alloy
- Grey cast iron
- Spheroidal graphite iron
- Hard casting
- Ni-Resist / austenitic cast iron (EN-GJLA/EN-GJSA)
- Hand-moulding with flask sizes up to 2.100 mm x 2.100 mm x 1.000 mm (LxWxH).
- One 4-stations moulding machine with flask sizes up to 850 mm x 850 mm x 600 mm resp. 1.400 mm x 700 mm x 600 mm (LxWxH).
- Two 8-stations mouldings machines with flask sizes up to 560 mm x 460 mm x 600 mm (LxWxH).
Hand core shop with a process with furan resins, core-automation with water-glass procedure with up to 12 l core volume,with Croning-core-mould procedure and use of printet cores for filigree or complex geometries.
- Three natural gas convection ovens with partial air-base cooling with maximum inside dimensions of 3.450 mm x 1.500 mm x 1.500 mm (LxWxH) and a maximum oven temperature of 1,100°C.
- One electrical convection oven with maximum inside dimensions of 1.300 mm x 700 mm x 1.300 mm (LxWxH) and a maximum temperature of 750°C.
- CNC-lathe and milling
- Mori Seiki NT5400DCG 1800S - 5-axels simultaneous milling - 40-tool charger – lathe and milling spindle ATC Capto C8 - milling X,Y,Z: 590 mm, 510 mm, 1800 mm - 2 opposite horizontal turning spindles with a feed-through of 103 mm – mobile steady rest (clamping diameter maximum 390 mm) - lathe diameter maximum 920 mm – lathe length maximum 1800 mm
- CNC turning
- Spinner TC 800 - 110 - l - MC - 2-shafts with additional C – shaft for spindel, 12 powered tools - turning diameter of max. 500 mm - turning length of max. 1,500 mm
- Alzmetall BAZ 26CNC - 3 shafts with additional 4. and 5. shaft (NC-dividing attachment ), 34 powered tools - X-, Y-, Z-travel range: 1,200 mm x 600 mm x 800 mm